§ 1 – Conditions and definitions
Administrator – LLC VOLL-IT, which provides electronic services and stores and access information on user devices.
Cookies – a small fragment of the text that the website sends to the user’s browser and which the browser sends back to the next entrances to the site. It is mainly used to maintain a session, eg by generating and sending back a temporary identifier after logging in.
Administrator cookies (internal) – Cookies that are posted and read from the user’s device by the administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the administrator via the Website.
External cookies – Cookies that are posted by administrator partners via the Website Website.
User – a person using the Website; An entity for which, according to the law, may be provided by electronic services or with whom the contract for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
Service – a website placed under the domain www.vollwebstudio.com, under which the administrator runs a website.
The device – an electronic device via which user obtains access to the site.
§ 2 – General provisions
2. This document shall be informative.
3. Data administrator of the service of the Website Users, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws of EU. L No 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as RODO, is VITALIY VOLIVACH, which runs a company called LLC VOLL-IT with a location in: Ukraine, Kiev, Pszenicy street, House 2, index 03680, registered in a single State Register of legal entities, natural persons and public organizations, code 4157941, information about economic activity – 63.11 Data processing, placement of information on websites and related activities; 63.12 Internet portals; Contact the phone number: +38098777873, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The administrator declares that the User’s personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002. on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, with later zm).
5. Personal data of users using services and tools made available under the Website are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User, after reading and in accordance with the provisions of this document (for this purpose, the User selects the appropriate checkboxes on the website of the Website, heading Messages that appear on the Website page).
6. The administrator ensures that personal data is processed in accordance with the law and are not made available or sold to third parties.
7. The user has the right to ask the administrator to obtain comprehensive information on how his personal data is used. We always try to inform you about the data that we collect how we use how to serve them and to whom we provide them with which we provide protection of this data when providing other entities and provide information about the institutions with which you should contact in the event doubts.
8. The administrator declares that in order to secure data from access to unauthorized persons or protection against unauthorized use, all collected data is protected using rational technical, organizational measures and security procedures.
9. The website administrator on the terms set out in the Regulations and in this document has exclusive data access.
§ 3 – Collection, acquisition, scope and purpose of collecting personal data
1. Personal data of the Website User are collected (or will be) using the following functionalities of the Website: Contact Form, Recording on Newsletter, Audit Form.
2. The administrator acquires information about users, among others By collecting server logs via a hosting operator.
3. The administrator processes the user’s personal data necessary for the proper implementation of services available on the website and is entitled to use the data collected and stored within the following purposes for the following purposes:
a) placing an order on the website,
b) concluding and implementing an agreement for the provision of an electronic service,
c) direct marketing of own products or services,
d) ensuring full user service, including setting and management / user accounts, solving technical problems and sharing appropriate functions,
e) customizing the offer and experience of the user, including advertisements, in the service properties,
f) monitoring all and specific users,
g) contacting users, in particular for purposes related to the provision of services, user service, permitted marketing and advertising activities,
h) conducting research and analyzes to improve the operation of available services,
k) Assessment of some of the user’s personal factors.
4. The administrator is only entitled to store the data collected and tracked on the website only in the scope of the above-specific objectives.
5. The administrator collects, processes and stores the following user data:
a) e-mail address (e-mail address),
c) Phone number.
6. The Seller declares that providing data by the Customer, in the above-mentioned range it is completely voluntary and at the same time necessary for full implementation by the administrator of services provided via the Website. The scope of required data to conclude the contract is previously indicated on the website of the Website and in the regulations of the Website.
7. As part of the Website, the administrator can store information such as: personal data that is necessary to enable contact with the user to send messages.
8. The administrator reserves the right to block and filter messages that are transmitted through the internal message system. In particular, when messages are spam, they contain a forbidden content or otherwise threaten the security of users of the Website.
9. In addition, the administrator is entitled to automatically acquire and log data transmitted to the server by internet browsers or users, e.g. an IP address, software parameters, hardware parameters, page viewed, movements on the page, mobile device identification number, as well as other data which relate to devices and use of the system.
10. Example of recipients of personal data of users of the Website:
a) Administrator entrusts the collected personal data of the user, a chosen hosting company that implements services related to the server – in the case of a user using the website from the contact form.
11. In order to recognize the attractiveness of advertising and services for users, improve the quality and efficiency of services provided by the Website or other listed entities or for participation in scientific research, the administrator may make data to be made awarded to other entities in this partners of the Website.
12. The administrator informs users that entrusts the processing of personal data with the following entities:
a) H88 S.A., ul. Franklin Roosevelta – In order to store personal data on the server on which the service is installed.
13. Used by the Administrator. Operating technologies taken by the Customer on the Website website:
a) Google Analytics tracking code to analyze the website statistics of the Website
§ 4 – Cookies policy
1. The administrator collects automatically information contained in cookies to collect data related to the use of the User’s website. Cookies are a small fragment of the text that the website sends to the user’s browser, and which browser sends back to the next entrances to the site. It is mainly used to maintain a session, eg by generating and sending back a temporary identifier after logging in. The administrator uses “session” (temporary) cookies, which are stored on the user’s end device until it is logged out, turn off the web page or turn off the web browser and “fixed” cookies, which are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the file parameters Cookies or until you delete them by the user.
2. As part of the Website, the administrator uses the following types of cookies:
– “necessary” that enable the use of services available as part of the website,
– to ensure safety,
– “advertising” that enable delivery of advertising content adapted to the user’s interests,
– “Performance”, which are used to obtain information on how to use the website of the website by users,
– “Functional” that allow you to remember the user preferred online functionality.
3. The Services Administrator uses external cookie files to:
– Collection of general and anonymous static data via analytical tools: Google Analytics (Cookie administrator is Google Inc with headquarters in the United States).
4. Cookies are adapted and optimize the website and its offer for users’ needs through such activities as the creation of statistics page views and ensuring the security of the website and its users. Cookies are also needed to maintain the client session after leaving the website, they allow him to return to the content of the basket without losing its parameters, which would connect with the re-necessity to choose the goods.
5. The user at any time using his web browser can change the settings for cookies, including completely lock or delete cookies.
6. Blocking the possibilities of collecting or introducing other changes in the Cookie settings on the device may make it difficult or preventing the use of some of the functionalities of the website, which the user is fully authorized, but must be aware of the restrictions on the functionality available on the Website Internet.
8. More information on cookies is available in the help menu of each web browser. Sample internet browsers supporting these “cookies” files: to Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera.
9. The administrator may enable the collection of information using the above technologies directly on the website of the Website Website with external entities, for example advertising suppliers or suppliers of analytical solutions. Data that are collected in this way are subject to the provisions of privacy policies that are developed by these entities.
10. Some external entities that work as part of the website may enable users to withdraw the consents to collect and use data for the needs of advertisements that are based on user activity. More information on this subject can be found, for example, on the website: www.vollwebstudio.com.
§ 5 – Rights and duties
1. The administrator has the right, as well as a statutory obligation to forward selected or all information on the users of the website to public authorities or third parties that require such a request to provide information on the basis of applicable Polish law.
2. The User has the right to access his personal data at any time, collected by the administrator. The law covering the possibility of verifying, modifying, supplementing, removing, limiting data processing, raising an objection on the processing, transfer of data, as well as the cessation of the user’s personal data processing, as well as the right to withdraw consent for data processing for a specific purpose if the customer has previously expressed such consent and the right to complain to the supervisory authority. Subject privileges are entitled to without giving a reason.
3. In order to carry out its rights, the User may at any time send a relevant declaration of will to the address of the data administrator’s headquarters or via e-mail.
4. Removal of personal data or discontinuation of their processing by the administrator may result in a complete lack of opportunities for the implementation of services provided via the Website, or their serious restriction.
5. The administrator declares that he does not entrust data processing and does not provide collected personal data of users without their consent to entities that are not related unless the following circumstances take place:
(b) the administrator has the right to provide data to public authorities in carrying out the proceedings for possible violations of law.
6. The User consents to the processing of personal data for the purpose of the service, by accepting the statements contained in the interactive forms available on the website of the Website proposed by the Administrator, including Contact form, audit form or in the Newsletter Recording Form.
7. The user can also agree to additional objectives for processing his personal data, by accepting optional declarations that are proposed in the forms available on the website.
8. Users who have registered on the website have the right to edit, insight and to remove any data provided by them.
9. The User ensures that the data on the website given or published by him is correct. Users have the right to demand removal of personal data permanently from the administrator resources of this data. This right results directly from Rodo (“Right to Be forgotten”).
10. Consent, which have been granted voluntarily by the User to receive commercial information, can be withdrawn at any time at its request, submitted via e-mail. Administrator within 48 hours of receiving a statement on withdrawing consent, deletes user data from the contact base that is used to provide trading information electronically.
11. The administrator undertakes to proceed in accordance with applicable law and generally adopted principles of social coexistence.